Bay: IMAX and the DVD

Michael Bay has posted another blog post regarding Transformers that mostly serves as a little extra incentive to go see the IMAX version of the film coming out this Friday, the 21st. Thanks to Maximus for the link.

I saw the IMAX print and it is awesome! It is the future of cinema to see movies in this format. I'm going to see Transformers one last time and get ready to gear up for Transformers 2. I added two minutes of stuff for IMAX that will never make into any DVD's. There will never be an extended edition.

About the DVD. I like the two disc set. I has all the extras that the others don't have. It is the definitive edition of Transformers. It really breaks down how we made the movie.

Anyway hope you like the IMAX print!

Bay

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Ping in TotalPing.com
Music for download Try us on Wibiya!