Rainn Wilson In Transformers 2

Rainn Wilson revealed to MTV during an interview for the MTV Movie Awards that he has been cast in the movie. He has a cameo role as a professor. I am guessing then a teacher of Shia's Spike character at whatever school he is attending. You may recognize Rainn for his role as Dwight Shrute in The Office TV series. The video can be seen here.

From Rainn: "I am going to be doing a role in Transformers 2. Isn't that crazy? Isn't that ridiculous. It’s just a tiny little, just a cameo. It will be fun. Uh, I play a college professor that turns into a robot and then turns into a car. I don't even know yet [what he will play]. I don't know. Some kind of professor thing. I haven't even read it."

There you, the Shrute in Transformers. It sounds similar to the high school teacher in the first so it shouldn't take away from the film and will likely add a nice humorous touch to the scene. Much better the plan to add a constant jokester in the form of Jonah Hill.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Ping in TotalPing.com
Music for download Try us on Wibiya!