Bay: Teaser Trailer Slot, Full Length Trailer Coming

Transformers director Michael Bay posted on his forums the slot Transformers Revenge of the Fallen teaser trailer is expected to air and when a full length trailer is due.
So,

The Super Bowl spot is coming Sunday in the third Quarter (few minutes into the quarter slot). The spot will be online a few minutes after that - The full length teaser trailer will only be on Friday the Thirteenth. It will not hit the internet until a week later. The Teaser really only teases stuff - I'm holding so much stuff back from the final trailers because I personally hate going to movies where you have seen it all.

Tell me what you think,

Michael
For those that don't know (say those that don't call football soccer), the Superbowl is the championship game for American football. The game usually starts about 6:00PM EST. While on paper a quarter is 15 minutes long, in reality due to commercials, time-outs, penalties, etc, they really last about an hour each. Half time is another 30 minutes. So grand total, my estimate of when the trailer will appear in the third quarter is around 8:15pm EST. That is a very rough estimate.

The main take away to me is that the teaser trailer will be online shortly after for worldwide fans and that a longer length trailer is coming in two weeks, 2/13/09. I might actually have to watch Friday the 13th now. Exactly where online the trailer will pop up first, I don't know but if history is a guide, I thinkYahoo! Movies is a likely candidate. Thanks to Firefrost and Gregory for the Bay forum link. Oh and thanks to Michael Bay for the heads-up, its nice to know I don't have to slog through the entire game now.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Ping in TotalPing.com
Music for download Try us on Wibiya!