Transformers 2 Wins Three Scream Awards

Saturday Night, the Spike TV Scream Awards ceremony was held at the Greek Theatre in Los Angeles, CA and Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen took home three awards - Best Sci-Fi Actress for Megan Fox, Best Special Effects and Best Breakthrough Performance for Isabel Lucas.

Probably the highlight of the night for Transformers fans was Megan Fox accepting her award and using the moment to set the record straight about her not being killed off in the third film and her feelings about the franchise.
"I would like to take this moment to actually say something genuine. There have been a lot of false reports concerning how I feel about this movie and I just want to be very clear that I've always felt that I am a very ordinary part of an extraordinary film. These movies took me out of obscurity and they gave me a career and I am completely grateful to everyone involved with this franchise."
The full list of winners can be found here. The telecast of the award ceremony will air on Spike TV on Tuesday, October 27th from 10:00pm to midnight ET/PT.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Ping in TotalPing.com
Music for download Try us on Wibiya!