Tyrese, Rosie Talk Dark of the Moon

In two separate members, Transformers: Dark of the Moon cast members spoke about the film. Tyrese Gibson spoke with MTV describing the film as "the biggest and best" of the series while Rosie Huntington-Whiteley spoke briefly with Total Film about being cast in the movie.
On her character, Carly, Huntington-Whiteley tells us: "She's English and is working for the British embassy... I can't tell you more! That's all I can say for now!"

Huntington-Whiteley was cast as Sam's (Shia LaBeouf) new girlfriend after Megan Fox left her breakthrough franchise. "I went to the casting unaware they were looking for a new female lead", says Rosie. "We were told it was for a 'nemesis' role and I left thinking I was awful. The next day I was offered the lead! I met with Shia that evening and within three weeks I was on set shooting my first scenes..."
Read More »

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Ping in TotalPing.com
Music for download Try us on Wibiya!