Shia Not Returning for Fourth Transformers Film

While at the MTV Movie Awards, Shia LaBeouf and Rosie Huntington-Whiteley briefly discussed Transformers: Dark of the Moon (videos below). Rosie spoke about Michael Bay, saying they have the same work ethic.

Shia spoke about how the film has "the best action" with "the most solid screenplay we've had since we started." More important, he made it clear he isn't returning for a fourth film. While Bay had suggested it in interviews, I do believe this is the first time Shia has gone on the record.
"I'm not coming back to do another one. I don't think Mike will either. It still is a hot property, I think, especially coming out of the third one. So I imagine they'll reboot it at some point with someone else."
I am not entirely sure why a reboot is needed but that is big in Hollywood right now so would not be surprised if that is what happens. Keep in mind so far there has been no discussion of a fourth film but look for that to change if this film does well, especially if it breaks the billion dollar barrier which could happen considering how well the last two films did. Read More »

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Ping in TotalPing.com
Music for download Try us on Wibiya!