Jazz Returns for Sequel?

Could Jazz, the Transformers ripped in half and declared dead by Ratchet, return? That is suggested in an article on BlackAmericaWeb.com with Darious McCrary who voiced Jazz.
Last summer, McCrary starred as Autobot Jazz in the 4th of July blockbuster "Transformers" and is currently in talks to return for the sequel.

"That was something I grew up watching, so to be a part of that was exciting," said McCrary.

McCrary says he was honored to be chosen as the first voice actor to take over the role of Jazz since the original voice, venerable actor Scatman Crothers, died in 1986.

"It was kind of cool because -- I know this may sound crazy -- when I was actually filming, I really did feel Scatman's presence," he said.
I suspect its more a bit of miscommunication. Not because I wouldn't mind the return of Jazz but with all the characters that are available to tap, why bother wasting story time to bring the character back. (source)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Ping in TotalPing.com
Music for download Try us on Wibiya!