More Cullen in Optimus Prime

MTV spoke briefly with the voice of Optimus Prime, Peter Cullen, about Transformers 2. As he had said before, the opening introduction has been done but it turns out that there might be a bit more Cullen in the onscreen Optimus Prime this time around.
“I’ve only done the opening,” voiceover legend Peter Cullen told MTV News, updating us on the lengthy process of recording lines for the film. “[Michael] Bay brought me in to get them started on some of the animation part of it. I think they require a voiceover for it, [and then] we’ll get into the main stuff more towards the end of the fall…November, perhaps.”

And while Cullen will remain off-camera, like in the first film, some of him will find a home on the synchronized face of his alter-ego, Prime. “They focus a camera on my mouth,” he exclaimed. “It’s like ‘Oh my God, they’re looking into my mouth!’ It’s like going to the dentist.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Ping in TotalPing.com
Music for download Try us on Wibiya!