Theatre TF Shirts Hint at Trailer?

Over at the TFormers forums, "Hunter Rose" (name of comic book Grendel) pretty much writes this post for me.
I have a buddy who is a manager at a theater, and just like last year when he hooked me up with a TF Movie shirt early - he gave me a brand new REVENGE OF THE FALLEN shirt today.

I guess we should expect to see promos popping up at theaters soon then...
shirts, posters, trailer maybe??
The current theory is Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen trailer will start this Friday with Quantum of Solace and the Star Trek trailer. Failing that, then Twilight becomes the next likely debut movie. Hopefully by the end of the week Paramount will release something that verified the trailer's debut date (but not holding my breath on that). Thanks to Rich for the link.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Ping in TotalPing.com
Music for download Try us on Wibiya!