Bay: Wait A Year!

That didn't take long. Michael Bay posted on his forums that Paramount (or at least Variety's source) has it wrong. The third movie is not being released on July 1st, 2011 as reported but July 4th, 2012.
Wait a minute!

I said I was taking off a year from Transformers. Paramount made a mistake in dating Transformers 3 - they asked me on the phone - I said yes to July 4 - but for 2012 - whoops! Not 2011!!! That would mean I would have to start prep in September. No way. My brain needs a break from fighting robots.

Michael
Boo! I don't want a year of nothing much to post about! Seriously I would say after four years of Transformers on the brain, a vacation has been earned. If I had the Baybucks that he has, I would probably just not bother to return. At the very least it allows the recharge of the creative battery (and might help increase the budget) to allow for even bigger baysplosions!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Ping in TotalPing.com
Music for download Try us on Wibiya!