Regarding Comments

Believe it or not, I do read the comments. I get an email on everyone and skim through them. Having said that, they are getting way out of control with the insults and the cusswords. Transformers are an all ages brand and this website tries to do the same thing. If your comment isn't something you would like a child to read, maybe a re-wording is in order.

If things don't improve I have only three steps available to me: 1) Enable log-in required 2) Enable moderation which means comments will only appear when I get around to oking them and 3) disable comments entirely.

I do not want to moderate the comments. I do not want to limit who can comment on this site (by requiring a log in) so please police yourselves so I don't have to. I do not want to take any of these steps so please don't force me to.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Ping in TotalPing.com
Music for download Try us on Wibiya!