"General" Morshower Talks TF2

photo from Jesse Grant, Wireimage.comGlen Morshower (24's Aaron Pierce) talks Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen with IGN. Morshower was in the first film as Colonel Sharp that died during Blackout's assault. Now he is going to appear in the film as a new character that shares his namesake.
Said Morshower, "You know, I did the first one and a lot of people died and we were part of the team that was killed. But even though a lot of people died, that didn't seem to bother them. They wanted to bring me back. And then Michael Bay said, 'Well, you'll be playing a completely different character. But don't tell me now if you want to do it [yet]. I'm going to send you the script.'"

Morshower than explained the big surprise in store for him. "He sent it to me and I looked at the name of the character… The name of the character is General Morshower. He named the character my name." In his follow up conversation with Bay, Morshower recalled, "[Bay] goes, 'You don't mind, do you? We think your name is really different, really cool.' I went, 'What do I care? It's mine!' So I went in and played General Morshower."

The actor then revealed, "I just saw about thirty minutes of the film last week. It's tremendous! You will love it. I think it's even better than the first. So June 24th!"
Cool news. As a fan of the actor it is nice to see him return to the film. Hopefully this will be the start of a running joke for the franchise of seeing what role the great character actor will have next. Thanks to Y2G for the link.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Ping in TotalPing.com
Music for download Try us on Wibiya!