Bay Responds to Crewmember, Fox Comments

Transformers director Michael Bay has responded on MB.com to the recent letter from two crewmembers (which the site has removed) and Megan Fox's like Hitler statement. In short he doesn't approve of either and wants to continue to work with Fox on Transformers 3.
I don’t condone the crew letter to Megan. And I don’t condone Megan’s outlandish quotes. But her crazy quips are part of her crazy charm. The fact of the matter I still love working with her, and I know we still get along. I even expect more crazy quotes from her on Transformers 3.

Michael
I do find her crazy statements amusing but she is treading on dangerous ground. Getting a diva label sells magazines but rarely equates to a solid and long lasting acting career. Don't forget on September 26th she is supposed to host the season premiere of Saturday Night Live, a perfect way to make fun of herself, Bay, and the fans that love to lust after her and condemn her at the same time. No telling what new outrageous things will come from that. Thanks to John for the heads-up.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Ping in TotalPing.com
Music for download Try us on Wibiya!