Transformers 3 Script Completed?


In an interview with MTV during ShoWest in Las Vegas, Josh Duhamel once again confirmed his next project is Transformers 3 and confirmed the script is finished. "I read it yesterday," he said of the script. "I think that after reading it, I was really pleasantly surprised and happy. They did a great job."

From MTV:
Duhamel's comments confirm what Hasbro CEO Brian Goldner told MTV News earlier this year. "You're going to see that great core mythology brought to the fore, and Michael [Bay] is hard at work at making this a reality and we're very excited about it," he said.

Does that mean we might catch a glimpse of the Dinobots, those classic robots who morph into dinosaurs? Duhamel paused when asked that question before admitting, "I can't tell you."
Considering that production is probably still a few months away, it wouldn't surprise me if Josh read a finished draft of the film but that further tweaking is still ongoing. Thanks to Christopher for the link.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Ping in TotalPing.com
Music for download Try us on Wibiya!