LaBeouf Return for Transformers 3 "Hard"

It seems that Shia LaBeouf is not all that excited about returning to the role as Sam, as least going by an article at FemaleFirst, which references an interview with Total Film that I was unable to find.
Speaking to Total Film LaBeouf said: “Yes, for sure. But Transformers is a very different movie for a very different crowd.

“My mind battles with me all the time. My mind hates the fact that I’m going back to transformers 3, but the kid in me loves it. The actor in me, who is looking to challenge himself, isn’t going to get it on in Transformers and I know that.

“But that doesn’t mean that I’m any less dedicated to that movie being perfect. I wasn’t happy with the second movie and unless the third one is better than both, then we failed.”
This is something similar to what Megan Fox has been saying for years. Normally such talk might be cause of concern about an actor’s commitment to a movie, but I think he has more than earned any removal of doubt when he continued to work on Revenge of the Fallen despite a severe hand injury even though he "hated it" and found it confusing. Thanks to Katie for the link.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Ping in TotalPing.com
Music for download Try us on Wibiya!