Two Transformers Theories Denied, At Trump Tower

Nelson, the admin for Michael Bay.com, denied two theories that have popped up during the Chicago shoot over the last two weeks. Now, we all know that Bay has a notorious "misinformation campaign" which basically means he will lie to the fans to preserve the secrets of the film. Not a fan but understand the motivation. Nelson, if my memory serves, has not directly participated in that. For that reason I see no reason not to take his information at face value.

The first regards the three Nascar vehicles. Early on, depending on the website, they were referred to as Stunticons and Omnibots. Nelson says "...all I'll tell you is that they're not Stunticons or Omnibots." For lack of an alternative, I am going to continue to reference them as either the Nascar vehicles or Stunticons.

The second, referencing my theory that the "Einstein" robot spotted on the Chicago set was Kup was also rejected with "Wrong, no Kup." My next thought then was Perceptor. As Nelson put it, "Try again." At this point, I have no idea who the character is so will go with "Einstein" until a better name presents itself.

So for those mourning the loss of Kup from the movie, here is a video of the previous mentioned base jumping from Trump Tower in Chicago.Read More »

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Ping in TotalPing.com
Music for download Try us on Wibiya!