Optimus Speaks TV Trailer Revisited

Update 2: Video removed again, but try this. It may be slow or choppy but best I could come up with.

Update: The video has been pulled once again but now IGN has stepped in, click here or scroll down. GIF from TWF2005.

Thanks to TFW2005 and Veoh, you can now see the leaked version of the Optimus Speaks TV Trailer for the movie. I posted it earlier about the YouTube pull and so forth. Further proof that once its out, its out, the studios should just embrace it and help it as its free advertising all around which only helps the money cause that is movie making.

The trailer looks sweat overall. The transformations are smooth and detailed. The action looks like it will be great. Like many the prime lips, assuming that is final design, is going to take some getting used to. My favorite part is where it looks like Barricade Bonecrusher is about to tackle Optimus.


If the above stops working try here. I attempted to figure out how to embed on the site as backup, but for life of me couldn't figure out the path to the flash file of the trailer so could point into a player. For the programming geeks, the closest I got was this, but its slow as heck so not recommended. The modified swfobject.js used by the site just stumped me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Ping in TotalPing.com
Music for download Try us on Wibiya!