A Note from Michael

Transformers 2 director Michael Bay added a new note to his forums about a recent experience on the promotional tour, watching the movie and IMAX and not to worry about critics.
Back from Moscow. Fresh from a visit to the former KGB, with second in command. He told me in his office I'm one of 10 American's, one being a President, to ever be allowed inside what is now called the FSB. The only reason was he heard I was in town and he is a fan of my films.


Last night with my crew I saw the IMAX version. Once you get used to the giant format and your eyes adjust, it's an awesome experience. I have been waiting until the film was final to judge, and I'm really pleased. You have to make a point to see it this way - It could be the very best way to see Transformers.

C'mon guys critics? Give me a break. Do you all have short term memory? They killed the first one, and it still became a world-wide smash. I made this for the you, the audience!

Michael

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Ping in TotalPing.com
Music for download Try us on Wibiya!