ROTF Deleted Scenes On DVD?

The movie isn't even out and already plans are in the works for the DVD and Blu-ray release of the movie. According to Collider.com, when asked about how many minutes of deleted scenes, he said "we're figuring that out right now. It could be seven, eight." He was also asked a few questions about shooting for IMAX.
I then asked him if there was any thought of doing even more in IMAX? He said, “Yeah. I regret not shooting Petra in IMAX. The IMAX is very expensive. To make digital effects in IMAX is expensive. It’s a budget concern really.”

I then asked if he would use IMAX on all his future movies. He replied, “I don’t know. If the movie serves it, but I think it’s a neat idea.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Ping in TotalPing.com
Music for download Try us on Wibiya!