Transformers: ROTF The Score on YouTube (Updated)

Update: Sadly the videos have been deleted so it looks like your going to have to hear during the movie or pick up the album at Amazon, iTunes or local store when it is released on June 23rd.

Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen The Score is on MovieMakerKid14's channel. All 14 tracks are available. I am not sure how long it will last so enjoy the opportunity while you can. Personally, I have already listened to the score and while it is strong in sections, overall it just doesn't work all that well (to me) as standalone music. It probably sounds great with the movie; it is unlikely I would fire up any tracks to listen to while doing other things anytime soon. Thanks to MovieMakerKid for permission and Kenney for the reminder. Below are the links in album order.

1) Prime
2) Einstein's Wrong
3) NEST
4) The Shard
5) The Fallen
6) Infinite White
7) Heed Our Warning
8) The Fallen's Arrival
9) Tomb of the Primes
10) Forest Battle
11) Precious Cargo
12) Matrix of Leadership
13) I Claim Your Sun
14) I Rise, You Fall

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Ping in TotalPing.com
Music for download Try us on Wibiya!