Beetlejuice in Transformers?

In a report from Ben:
I just got back from the Princeton set and I thought I'd fill you in on what I saw there. The scene I saw had Shia, Megan (who was driving), Ramon, and I think Isabel in the silver Saturn [Astra] as something that appeared to be Frenzy attacking them. Also, I've included a picture. You may notice a certain Beetlejuice from the Howard Stern Show on the set. I don't know what that means...

-Ben
I don't know what it means either. Lester "Beetlejuice" Green (on the steps in the background) is a frequent Howard Stern Show guest and Wack Pack member with a small film career that includes voice work. Does he have a role in Transformers 2? Doing a voice? Maybe he was just visiting the set? Many questions, no answers.

As for the Astra, at least now we know who supposed to be in the car as it is driven and hits a lamp post.

Thanks to Ben for the picture and report.

Update:
As commenters have pointed out, it’s possible that his role is from the original little person casting call that for Philly but adapted to Princeton. An added note is Ben heard that tomorrow is the day Rainn Wilson is supposed to be on set for his Professor role.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Ping in TotalPing.com
Music for download Try us on Wibiya!