Armadillo TF Concept Art

In a nod to Michael Bay's Armageddon, Jester and Jolin have created another piece of Transformers concept art based on the movie's Armadillo. From the posts on Don Murphy and Michael Bay Forums:
Greetings, my name is Armadillo. Just wanted to introduce myself. I come from a long line of drilling and excavation robots. Not too long ago I was hired by NASA to help a group of roughnecks save your planet from certain doom. It was a tough job and I lost good friends in that battle. But alas we overcame the impossible and you are all here today.

I've just come back from some light work on the Mars project. Thought I'd drop in and say hello. You can learn more about me here:

http://www.myspace.com/armadilloautobot

http://www.jesterpictures.com/jolin/...armadillo.html

Until all are one...

This one might be the best one yet, love the integration of the background, but I think the Tumbler is still my current favorite. Keep up the excellent work you two.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Ping in TotalPing.com
Music for download Try us on Wibiya!