Fig To Return in TF3?

Amaury Nolasco, of Prison Break and Max Payne, suggested to MTV that his Transformers character of Jorge "Fig" Figueroa could make a return in Transformers 3, assuming Bay and company want it. Personally I think its wishful thinking but I guess you never know.
“I didn’t die,” the burly, Puerto Rican actor revealed to us this week when we asked about his character, ACWO Jorge “Fig” Figueroa.

And get this: His character is not only still alive, but Nolasco told us that the high-profile director of the “Transformers” series wanted to bring him back for an awesome re-emergence in the recently-wrapped sequel. “No [I’m not in ‘Revenge of the Fallen’], I wish I could say yes,” he explained. “I was shooting ‘Prison Break’ at the time so it was conflictive, the dates. Even though, I was asked to. Michael Bay called me and said, “You know what? You’re in Transformers 2’!” and I go, ‘I want to do it,’ but I wasn’t able.”

Still, Nolasco knows that Bay and producer Steven Spielberg have plans to make more “Transformers” sequels, and they’ve left the door open for “Fig” to rejoin the party.

“Yeah it would [be fun],” Nolasco insisted. “So who knows? Maybe ‘Transformers III’.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Ping in TotalPing.com
Music for download Try us on Wibiya!