First Look: New Transformers 2 Poster (Updated)

Yesterday, a final version of the The Fallen poster was revealed and now thanks to Nige, here is a new poster for Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen. Not sure where it was taken but pretty good looking with Sam and Mikeala running, the Fallen atop a pyramid and Optimus looking bad ass. For whatever reason, the studios often create a US poster and an international poster and this could just be the latter. I guess we will know if it shows up stateside.

Update: I think my poor phrasing above caused some confusion. By "final poster" I was referring to The Fallen face version only where there is the face mostly hidden in shadows, photoshop enhanced version and now as the link above takes you, the full CGI rendered face glaring at you. It wouldn't surprise me if multiple posters are released stateside and elsewhere over the next few months so a final poster in the marketing series for the movie is probably a ways off.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Ping in TotalPing.com
Music for download Try us on Wibiya!