Julie White Briefly Talks TFs

Julie White, who plays Sam's mom in the Transformer movies, briefly talked Transformers with New York Magazine. She confirmed the presence of a big Transformer in the movie but whether that is Scavenger seen in the trailer or Devastator remains to be seen. Thanks to Josh for the link.
So it was terrific, as always, to bump into [Julie White] at the Drama League's 25th Annual Gala at the Rainbow Room last night, at which she was still excited after two of her upcoming movies (Transformers 2 and Monsters and Aliens) were advertised during Sunday's Super Bowl: "It was a first for me," she told us. "I mean, I didn't appear in the commercials, but at least I knew I was somewhere tangentially related." So, given her tangential relation to Transformers 2, we asked if she could shed any light on the continuing fan speculation over which robots will actually appear in the movie. "No. I don't know anything about a Transformer. I call them all Megadad. But the big one is called, like, Mega-mega-megger-megalomania. But I always just called him Megatron, which made Michael Bay very mad, because his name is something else," she told us, probably referring to Devastator, we guess. "So no. I'm just, I'm still not up on my Transformers."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Ping in TotalPing.com
Music for download Try us on Wibiya!