G.I. Joe Concept Trailer

From the minds of Jester and Jolin who brought us some great fan made Transformers concept designs, below is a concept trailer they put together as if doing a GI Joe movie. I figure many will find it interesting considering that the G.I. Joe: Rise of Cobra is coming out next Friday.

From the Don Murphy forums:
Hey guys, this is a concept trailer I put together for a project me and Jolin were working on a couple years ago. I won't get into the specifics for obvious reasons. It was a tight deadline and we pretty much had three days to put this together from scratch. Enough time has passed for us to be able to share this. So here's a brief glimpse at what direction the GIJOE film could have taken but sadly did not. I guess it's sort of a concept trailer / animated storyboard / character roll call.

Cheers!

- Jarek
Codename GI Joe

Download: 480p (36MB) | 720p (91MB)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Ping in TotalPing.com
Music for download Try us on Wibiya!